An in-home meeting is a small get together independent marketing directors hold for potential new product consumers and distributors. This is a great strategy to gain leads and take your home based business to the next step. In-home meetings are also great for networking and making new friends. When hosting an in-home meeting, it is important to consider these tips in order to increase your leads and build your business:
1. Start the meeting on time. It is important to be considerate of your guests’ time. Be sure to start the meeting no later than 10 minutes after the time you have scheduled to meet.
2. Avoid distractions. If there are kids attending your in-home meeting, it is important that you keep them in a room away from your meeting with adult supervision. In addition, if you have any pets, it is also a good idea to keep them in a separate room to avoid distractions. This is also a good idea to avoid due to the risk of any allergies your guests may have.
3. Bring snacks. Everyone loves free food. Treat your guests and make them feel comfortable by satisfying their appetite. This could be something simple, like chips, popcorn, cheese and crackers, etc. Anything that is easy and tasty will suffice.
4. Make sure the DVD player works. If you are planning to show your guests a DVD that was included in your kit, be sure to test this prior to the arrival of your guests. A broken DVD player could potentially ruin your in-home meeting. Double check and make sure everything works to avoid technical difficulties during your in-home meeting.
5. Briefly tell your success story before playing the DVD. Facts tell, but stories sell. It is important to share your own personal success story before showing the DVD. This will allow your guests to relate to you on a more personal level and be inspired. However, be sure to keep this brief. You want to be considerate of your guests’ time and cover everything, while keeping them interested and engaged.
6. Have a wrap-up caller. Be sure to have a distributor on your team prepared to wrap up the meetings on the phone. After sharing the DVD, stories and answering questions, call someone from your team and have them share their brief success story and cover any additional information about the product/services.
7. Follow up. This is the most important step. Be sure to follow up with each of your guests by calling them and possibly making plans to meet up one-on-one to get coffee or dinner. Reaching out to your guests after the meeting will show interest and allow them to ask you any questions they have before committing.
Get started today and check out the possibilities of what the direct selling industry can do for you. To learn about the Team National opportunity, please visit www.saveandearnmore.com.