As per the information in this YouTube video http://youtu.be/pPHX-aaBu0Q, direct selling organizations are making a notable stride to be socially responsible. These organizations are working together to make a difference to try and make a better world with their efforts. No industry is more accountable, transparent, diverse, socially responsible, involved in their community, or environmentally aware.
Direct selling organizations produce entrepreneurial spirited, motivated, inspired and empowered people that understand how direct selling impacts their lives, what they believe, the way they live, and the way they work. The big impact influences them to take action to improve their conditions with responsible decision making and diverse work forces. They strive to use product designs that reduce materials and eliminate toxins along with adhering to policies that sustain the environment, and preserve our resources. They also support volunteering and partnerships with charitable organizations. Below are some stats with examples of how Direct Selling companies are making an impact.
- 96% of direct sales companies donate to environmental and humanitarian causes
- 80% fund their own programs
- 60% sponsor volunteer activities
- 50% partner with charitable organizations
- 1 company provided over 200 million meals to malnutritioned children
- 1 has built schools and hospitals in 45 different countries
- 1 has planted nearly 1 million trees around the world
- 1 company has donated $2 million to programs to empower women and find a cure for breast cancer
This giving and responsible attitude is part of the direct selling culture, and direct selling companies have been proud to be involved in these types of activities for decades. Direct selling organizations are striving to be a “better business making a better world.”
Team National prides itself in its charitable involvement and efforts to make a better world, and has done so since inception. Get started today and check out the possibilities of what the direct selling industry can do for you. To learn about the Team National opportunity, go to www.bign.com.