Team National Success Shakes contain natural ingredients such as whey protein, Sensara® (a proprietary blend of Ashwagandha extract – root and leaf), Indian gooseberry fruit extract) for cardiovascular health, a proprietary vitamin & mineral blend, and other hunger blocking ingredients to help you get trim, and natural whole fruit and vegetable concentrations: apples, broccoli, carrots, cranberries, oranges & tomatoes.
The Team National Success Shake is a great way to cut back on the calories or just enjoy a nutritional treat. Just add 2 scoops to 8 fl. Oz. of water and mix well, and you will have a great beverage on the go!
Kick your Team National Success Shake up a notch and try these great recipe ideas below, submitted by Team National Independent Marketing Directors!
• Jean D. – “Chocolate, love to freeze it for when I’m wanting ice cream, it so much better for me”
• Joyce J. – “Chocolate with chocolate. Love it hot and frothy with a touch of coffee. Like a mocha delight.”
• Sheila W. – “Chocolate with 1 tsp peanut butter – made with fat free chocolate soy milk and ice in a ‘magic bullet’ beverage blender. Of course then there is Vanilla with blueberries and a touch of strawberries…come to think of it – I also like 1 scoop chocolate with 1 scoop strawberry —but here in the frozen tundra aka WI – I blend 10 oz plain (non-sweetened) almond milk with 2 scoops chocolate – no ice – microwave for 45 seconds – stir – heat for about 30 more seconds – BEST latte ever – NO coffee taste – yum”
• Laurie K. – “Chocolate with frozen cherries or Vanilla with fresh squeezed OJ and a touch of milk are both delicious!”
• Ruth B. – “Vanilla & a banana!!!”
• Cindy A. – “My whole family uses fat free milk, strawberries and bananas daily”
• Gregg W. – “I like water base with ice, chocolate, frozen strawberries, aronia berries, half a banana great smoothie also like water, vanilla and cinnamon. Anxious to try the strawberry flavor looking forward to mixing the flavors.”
• Jerry S. – “Put the coffee in a blender with two scoops of chocolate and say goodbye to Starbucks!!!”
• John W. – “2 scoops of the chocolate in black coffee – no sugar or cream needed”
• Jerry S. – “For breakfast oatmeal, raisins and chocolate shake with hot water. I do this at 5:30am and will last until 1pm!!!!!! Love it!!”
• Justin W. – “Vanilla blended with real strawberries and banana”
• Danielle S. – “My favorite is still flavored coffee with chocolate made into a shake.”