• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 teaspoon Dick’s Seasoning
• 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin
• 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Thoroughly combine minced garlic with Dick’s Seasoning
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towel.
- Brush tenderloin with oil; sprinkle with garlic/seasoning mix
- Press into tenderloin
- Place long sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on a baking pan
- Place tenderloin on foil; bring edges of foil up at sides and ends; fold in allowing top of pork tenderloin to remain exposed
- Sprinkle top of tenderloin with kosher salt
- Roast at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes, (Salt layer will brown and crack during roasting process).
- Allow meat to rest 10 minutes
- Remove and discard salt crust
- Slice and serve