|Photo By: FotoosVanRobin|
- 1 ½ pounds small red potatoes
- 1/8 cup good olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dick’s Sensational Secret Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the potatoes in bite sized pieces and toss until well coated in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, Dick’s Sensational Secret Seasoning Salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on a non stick baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for at least an hour flipping occasionally for even browning.
- Remove from oven and serve.