Angela – Team National President & CEO
It’s great to hear leaders from different areas of the country as well as different areas of leadership on the conference call. It speaks volumes about you, your business and your commitment
We are here, fully staffed and equipped with state-of-the-art technology to support you.
Leaders believe in growth and have a plan for growth.
Our NYKO events were awesome with new levels of momentum and increased growth, which are main factors in an increase in success. With so many opportunities here at TN in 2011, like TNTV, plan for your growth.
“Our Success Club is as essential to growth, as water is to the body.” Angela Chrysler
Personal growth should be at the top of your list. All of our “Soaring with the Eagles” couples have personal growth at the top of their lists. These folks are the top producers year in and year out and always have a plan for growth and practice servant leadership on a continual basis.
In John Maxwell’s book, The Right To Lead, he references a quote from Robert Townsend,
“A leader is not an administrator who loves to run others, but someone who carries water for his people so they can get on with their jobs”.
- Matt Parr – Double Platinum Presidential Director
- Truly an example of a leader who carries water for his teammates.
- John Maxwell’s books are the foundation of our personal growth plan.
- What keeps us going? Focus? Heartbeat? Passion? Integrity/character.
- Balance – burning desire, willingness to work & be teachable.
- Focus on being all you can be. Before you get more, you have to become more.
- Ray Kroc – “When you’re green, you grow, when you’re ripe, you start to rot.”
- Open yourself up to learning and reinvent yourself.
- Fortune is in the follow-up and then follow through.
“If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not trying”. Dick Loehr